WOYWW 905

 FAREWELL...

Well, this isn't the post I was expecting to write today. The shock of hearing that Sarah, our WOYWW host for the past couple of years, had passed away stopped me in my tracks. She was still a young woman with her deserved retirement stretching out in front of her. So when Eva, her best mate (pictured below) contacted us with the news I genuinely didn't know what to say or do.


This pic was taken at the Llandudno Crop run by Margaret Glitter and Glue, the first time we'd met Sarah in real life. As at all the Crops, the joy and knowledge of our back stories meant that conversation and fun started from the get go. I feel for Eva so badly, she is going to be bereft as are Sarah's family.




Such a gorgeous group of crafting friends xx

We met again at the Shrewsbury Crop organised by Wipso and Twiglet:


And once again she was a big part of the day.

When Julia felt she needed a break, Sarah stepped up to host WOYWW and has done so for a couple of years for which we are so grateful, I know I would have missed WOYWW  so very much had it stopped. It seemed important to post today even though I don't really know what to say but we can all share our different memories.

Sarah, you'll never be forgotten.....thank you and Rest in Peace.



No comments:

WOYWW 905

 FAREWELL... Well, this isn't the post I was expecting to write today. The shock of hearing that Sarah, our WOYWW host for the past coup...