WOYWW 803

 

WHAT'S NEW PUSSYCAT?

Another week has whipped by! It seems no time at all that I was noseying around all your desks last week, I don't seem to have spent much time sitting twiddling my thumbs!

I was gifted some fabric from another RNLI volunteer:


There was enough to make little purses and quite a few glasses cases, so they'll be perfect for people who want to buy just one small item. I rather liked the MEOW liner to the cat outer!


It's definitely Christmassy in the JanCave! I was debating what to make out of which fabric...

I needed to make a card so out came the stash:


That funny green thing in the middle is a really cheapy bit of kit but it's really useful for cutting out circles! I make more of a mess with paper than I do with fabric, that's for sure....

RNLI friends are cracking on knitting covers for Ferrero Rocher chocs and Chocolate Oranges for the Boathouse event and I asked my mate Kim if she'd make mini stockings for the tree, we can put candy canes in or something.


For scale! 


She's done a cracking job! I know they'll sell like hot cakes. There's been a few things to organise for all the fairs I'm going to do so I thought I'd better up my profile a bit, lol!


I used one of G's photos, this should appear on the Dunelm FB page. I might put some contact details on another version and print off some cards, good grief, I sound almost professional *grin*

Hope you are all keeping well, have a marvellous week and hope your crafting goes smoothly xx

11 comments:

Helen said...

I love those fabric boots, what a great idea! Yes, you should big yourself up - go Jan, master fundraiser! Happy WOYWW Helen#2

Twiglet said...

I could spend an hour or two just enjoying looking at all your makes and fabrics. Your new fund raiser poster is fab - yes you do sound like a real professional now! Big value banners could print a lovely banner for your table front- just saying.😀 The boots are brilliant. Great idea. x x Jo 🌈

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

You always come up with something different, love the boots and the banner, very professional. Have a good woyww and hugs too, Angela x10x

Lynnecrafts said...

Very professional looking, your advert! Maybe add an example of what you make? I love your new purses and glasses cases, and the gorgeous fabric. Those yellow boots are brilliant!
Take care and happy WOYWW
hugs
Lynnecrafts 13 xx

Mary Anne said...

Very cool! Those boots are cute ass can be. I did Choc Orange covers for a fundraising fair and the ones that were best sellers were plain black, like a lump of coal, with a tag and two boxes, NAUGHTY and NICE with NAUGHTY checked :) Way to. "up your game" with the branding. You are a fundraising queen!
Knitting again…
Happy WOYWW.
Mary Anne (4)

Neet said...

You are professional! Your 'stuff' always has a professional finish to it.
I love all you did but the cat purses had me smiling, imagine the surprise people will get when they pop the popper and find the "Meow" inside. Brilliant.
You could make some more Gonks out of that Christmas fabric, they went well last year if I remember.
Hugs, Neet 1 xx

Diana Taylor said...

I am loving your fabrics - I'm rather taken with the grey snowflakes one, despite it not being very colourful it really appeals to me. Your banner is fabulous and that's a beautiful photo - yes definitely professional and definitely a good way to get noticed and up your profile.
Have a good week
Hugs, Diana xx #12

Sarah Brennan said...

Loving your friend's fabric boots Jan - that was a great idea. The cat purse is my favourite. Stay safe and thanks for joining in with WOYWW. Sarah

Annie said...

I'd say you're very professional. I love the latest makes.
Thanks so much for my card...I love it.
Hugs,
Annie x #8

Crafting With Jack said...

Great advertisement, Wishing you a successful Christmas season. Angela #11

BJ said...

Hi there, making a concerted effort to get round EVERYONE today after my busy conference week last week.
Love the little purses and the meow lining is puuurrrfect. The yellow stockings are brilliant, I love them. Excellent photo for the card too. Scrolling on I see Christmas started last week actually! then I came to the adorable Hare! Oh my word, just commented on Angela/Felix's felted mushroom and promptly put the felting kit back on my Amazon wish list. Someone is defo talking to me for my next craft to have a go at.
Hugs BJ#9

WOYWW 803

  WHAT'S NEW PUSSYCAT? Another week has whipped by! It seems no time at all that I was noseying around all your desks last week, I don&#...